Welcome to πScope wiki
πScope is a python based visualization and analysis application, developed primarily to support data analysis and modeling in fusion research.
πScope has three primary goals
- provide an improved tool to brows and visualize fusion experiment data
stored in MDSplus
- help a user to organize data analysis tasks performed by python scripts.
- provide an interactive interface to edit or modify matplotlib graphics
to help above two goals.
Plot commands in πScope is similar to matplotlib and iScope, both are inspired by matlab.
Licence & Download
- πScope, python based scientific workbench with MDSplus data visualization tool, S. Shiraiwa, T. Fredian, J. Hillairet, and J. Stillerman, Fusion Engineering and Design, Volume 112, 15 November 2016, Pages 835-838
- πScope, python based scientific workbench with visualization tool for MDSplus data, S.Shiraiwa, APS Division of Plasma Physics Meeting 2014, abstract #TP8.022